USB keyboard can NOT wakeup from S3( suspend to RAM )

jingyun at cpu-os.ac.cn jingyun at cpu-os.ac.cn
Wed Aug 30 19:06:57 EDT 2017

Hi, Andrey

Q:
Do you mean that wakeup by keyboard doesn't work only if PC was
suspended by pressing special suspend key on your keyboard?

Answer:
No.
Wakeup by keyboard doesn't work only if I pressing the keyboard (fast enough) during the suspend.
It has nothing to do with suspending method.

Q:
And if it was suspended by from operating system or by pressing button
on case wakeup by keyboard does work?

Answer:
The problem has nothing to do with suspending method.
Whatever the suspending method is( from desktop or echo mem > /sys/power/stat ),  if I do NOT hit the keyboard during the suspend, then
wakeup by keyboard does work.
But if I hit the keyboard fast enough during the suspend, then after the suspend the keyboard seems dead.
And wakeup by keyboard does NOT work any more.

Thanks for your time.

Jim