Where could I get source code for Atmel 641t touchscreen?

Amit Kumar free.amit.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:28:31 EDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:48 AM kipade <kipade at 163.com> wrote:

> Thanks for providing freescales' github page. I don't know why I can't
> find the driver with matched device id(in dts):
> compatible = "atmel,mxt641t"; and the original referenced link is:
> http://blog.csdn.net/AJ_chenrui/article/details/51202689 which is a
> Chinese blog, hope somebody can read it. Any hints?

I'm a kernel newbie myself. But I'll try to modify driver in mainline
kernel to support this device and send patch to mainline kernel. But I want
to know whether you are a user or a kernel newbie. Have you got any manual
with this device? If yes then, please provide scanned images or photos of
the manual.

Last but not least, It may take a bit of time.

Regards,
Amit Kumar