Request Chinese mail list and FrontPage

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:04:20 EDT 2016

I agree with Ruben

We're opensource developers, when we are not happy with something, we
fork it... lol. Still, I'm brazillian and have already found other
brazillians at this list. When I want to talk in portuguese I send a
message directly to they, no problem at all. If you see some good
chinese hacker, talk to him. People are more accessible than we think.

> On 09/06/2016 08:29 AM, Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar wrote:
>> I don't see a reason why you shouldn't start one yourself and may be add
>> an entry to newbies website. The mention of such entry may or may not be
>> on front page of newbie website, that is something admins of site will
>> decide.
>

> it doesn't really matter and this is a waste of time.  We are not
> Chinese.  If we want a mailing list we just make one and post it on our
> web pages, we don't ask for permission.  If you want a chinese mailing
> list, go make one.

"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master