Request Chinese mail list and FrontPage

Andrey Utkin andrey_utkin at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:28:06 EDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 04:00:52PM +0800, Hao Lee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you. I'm a kernel newbie from China, so it will be
> better if we could have a new mail list to communicate in chinese. If
> you don't mind, could you create a mail list called
> kernel-zh at kernelnewbies.org and create a FrontPage for us.
> We would appreciate it very much.
> If you need to specify someone to edit our own FrontPage, I can help.
> My username is HaoLee, thanks a lot.

You won't benefit from this, because people answering newbie questions
here are not Chinese, so if you request Chinese-speaking department, it
will be unstaffed with question-answerers.

I guess there is a huge amount of Chinese-speaking kernel hackers eager
to help newbies, but they are not that active on this particular mailing
list, so you could just search elsewhere for what you asked for.