Latest kernel documentation tree

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at s-opensource.com
Wed Oct 26 07:05:35 EDT 2016

Em Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:25:13 +0530
Jai Krishna <rjk1024 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> > Have you looked at MAINTAINERS?  It shows that:
> >         T:      git git://git.lwn.net/linux.git docs-next
> > is the tree to look at.  Have you tried that?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > greg k-h
>
> Doh! Didnt occur to me to look in MAINTAINERS first.
>
> Thats my lesson for the day!

Jai, let me hijack this thread, to use it as an example :)

Hi Jon,

That's why I think we should add MAINTAINERS somehow at the documentation...

This is not the first time I've seen someone wanting to contribute
but not being able to find the proper maintainer or development tree,
because he's unaware about the contents of MAINTAINERS.

Regards,
Mauro