USB device debugging

Narasimha M mnarasimha786 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:42:11 EDT 2016

I am attaching the raw data in two cases (working - 2.mon.out) and not
working (1.mon.out) files.

working one is with the device having linux 3.10.20 and not working
one is with linux 2.6.32. Here i have run same traffic in both the
cases.

Could you please suggest some pointers based on these.

--
Narasimha