USB device debugging

Narasimha M mnarasimha786 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:31:31 EDT 2016

Hi, Thank you so much for your help. One last query in this. From you
explanation USB host controller will receive the packet from device. So
could you please tell me, what is the first function being called when
device gets the data and if I am not working this first function will be in
USB host controller code.
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 09:11:59PM +0530, Narasimha M wrote:
> I am attaching the raw data in two cases (working - 2.mon.out) and not
> working (1.mon.out) files.
>
> working one is with the device having linux 3.10.20 and not working
> one is with linux 2.6.32. Here i have run same traffic in both the
> cases.

You really are on your own with 2.6.32, sorry.  If you have issues with
that kernel, please contact the vendor that is forcing you to stick with
it, as you are paying them to do this work.

If that vendor is yourself, well, sorry, it's all your fault, nothing
the community can do with such an obsolete and broken kernel release.

good luck!

greg k-h