Request for guidance

Abhishek abhiyanta07 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 21:19:10 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I am an Embedded Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience. I am
fascinated by kernel development and want to be a device driver developer.

I have done following so far.
#Studied LDD3.
#Subscribed to eudyptula challenge and submitted solution
for 4th task(waiting for next task).
#Have compiled and installed kernel successfully on multiple boards.

I want to start contributing to kernel so I looked into staging and
found that I can not work on TODO unless I have required hardware to
test patch (which
unfortunately I don't have).

Requesting you to guide me about how to start working on
kernel/device drivers development.

Thanks,
Abhishek