Project Idea..

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Tue Mar 1 10:25:04 EST 2016

On 03/01/2016 10:07 AM, SUNITA wrote:
> I located the following implementations on lwn.net  for finding the
> energy consumption pattern
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/603504/
> http://lwn.net/Articles/597279/
> http://lwn.net/Articles/558234/
> http://lwn.net/Articles/557822/
>
> Are there any more articles which i have missed.

what kind of question is that?

this is a mailing list in kernel internals for newbies.  This is not
hand holding for HW.  If that is all the articles you found then that is
all you will see.

BTW Greg gave you the answer to your inquire on a silver platter and you
ignored it.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!