How to enable IIO driver in 3.18 kernel

Munagala Naresh munagala.nareshbabu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 00:24:17 EDT 2016

Thanks Daniel.

After creating devices using mknod, it is working on expected lines. After
reboot these devices are getting removed and I need to create them manually
every time.
Can you please suggest me the procedure to enable it programmatically ? I
tried adding CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y and CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y in the def
config, but no luck.

Thanks
Naresh

--