Minimul Config file for Dev Environment

Jitendra jkhasdev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:54:58 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I usually compile the linux kernel by copying current system .config file. But the
problem it compile bunch things that I don't which is required. My aim
is setup filesystem environmrnt setup on my laptop.

Could somebody point the minimal .config file that will save from me
reading all the options and compile the kernel quickly and test it.

PS: I google it out, but most .config files are very old. I am hoping
somebody helping me for current mainline kernel.

---
Jitendra