Dynamic Loading and unnloading of Device tree(dtb)

Raul Piper raulpblooper at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:17:51 EDT 2016

Hi,
Where can I find the example for the  dynamic Loading of the device
tree and its corresponding device driver.
How can I build the dts with or without the kernel source.

I am getting this error whenever I am trying to build the below sample
dts file using the dtc compiler.

dtc -O dtb -o leds-ns2.dtb leds-ns2.dts

Error: leds-ns2.dts:1.1-2 syntax error
FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree

Below is the content  of the leds-ns2.dts

#include <dt-bindings/leds/leds-ns2.h>

 ns2-leds {
          compatible = "lacie,ns2-leds";

          blue-sata {