Are these books outdated?

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:49:49 EDT 2016

Hi,
Since  there was a concern about that theses books are outdated, I
want to mention here also
a book title "Professional Linux Kernel Architecture", by Wolfganag
Maurer, Wiley, 2008, 1368 pages.
(I read it partially)
And also I agree with Robert saying that he wouldn't count on that
publication date of LDD4 by Oreilly,, since indeed the publication
date was postponed in the past (at least once but maybe more, I am
unsure about that)

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen