How to use earlycon and earlyprintk on Samsung S3C24xx

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:55:40 EST 2016

Hi,

It seems, at least in 4.4.2 kernel, earlyprintk parameter supports
something like 's3c24xx,<addr>'. But I dont know where to find out the addr
value of the first uart port on my *s3c2416* based board.  Can someone
please tell me?

Also, I desire to know if the earlycon parameter supports the Samsung
S3C24xx uarts, if so, what should the value of the parameter look like?

Thank in advance,

-woody

    -- Schopenhauer

woody