Help about Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-Y(urgent)

慕冬亮 mudongliangabcd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:59:15 EST 2016

Hi,
    This question is provided by one of my friends. He only provided
me little information. I didn't know much detail in this part.
    I have searched the relative information on the network. But with
no good result. So I asked for help in mailing list.

--
My best regards to you.

     No System Is Safe!
     mudongliang