Backtrace of every the threads

Anupam Kapoor anupam.kapoor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 04:20:16 EST 2016

,----[ ricardo-delgado ]
| Luckily, the error is gone now :). but I was wondering if there is a
| way to show the backtrace of ALL the threads in the system, which
| could have been a wonderful tool to debug this issue.
`----
from the gdb info page:

In a multi-threaded program, gdb by default shows the backtrace only for
the current thread. To display the backtrace for several or all of the
threads, use the command thread apply (see thread apply). For example,
if you type thread apply all backtrace, gdb will display the backtrace
for all the threads; this is handy when you debug a core dump of a
multi-threaded program.

hope that's what you are looking for ?

--

kind regards