Kernelnewbies Digest, Vol 73, Issue 3

John Smith PR2723 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:46:00 EST 2016

Hi Andrey,

Can you help post some good/still relevant links? Call me stupid, I did google, found a few websites, and most of them are kind of out of contexts(don't know how to follow). For beginners, step-by-step tutorials are the best. so far, sounds like kgdb is promising, but it requires a lot of backgrounds to start with. I still have not figured out the exact steps.

Thank you,

Message: 1