BT over SDIO

Muni Sekhar munisekharrms at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:28:48 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM, Johan Hedberg <johan.hedberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sekhar,
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2016, Muni Sekhar wrote:
>> Does BlueZ supports for Bluetooth devices over SDIO protocol?
>>  If so any links to test procedure will be useful.
>
> There's a btsdio driver for that. See drivers/bluetooth/btsdio.c in the
> kernel source tree.
Thanks Johan. I loaded the btsdio.ko, and then followed the below
mentioned steps to "display my bluetooth device" and "search for
remote bluetooth devices", but failed. Any idea?

# lsmod | grep bt
btsdio                 13708  0
bluetooth             446286  11 bnep,btsdio,rfcomm

# /etc/init.d/bluetooth status
 * bluetooth is running

# /etc/init.d/bluetooth start
 * Starting bluetooth

        [ OK ]

/* Display Bluetooth device */
# hcitool dev
Devices:

/* search for remote Bluetooth devices */
# hcitool scan
Device is not available: No such device

--
Thanks,