Advice on Linux Kernel Development

Mayur Patil linuxcraz23 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 00:07:41 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am using Reliance 3 (Netconnect+) Dongle......and with lots of tries, I
have finally stopped trying to install it on CentOS 6.x.

I have tried almost all instructions from posts and blogs which appears on
first 2 pages of Google search.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:57 AM, Karthik Nayak <karthik.188 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Mayur Patil <linuxcraz23 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > I want to ask
> >
> > if I want to get started with Linux Kernel Development then is it
> feasible
> > that
> >
> > I can do all my experiments on Virtual Machine as on Linux my Internet
> > dongle does
> >
> > not work, I am asking in terms of performance and efficiency.
> >

> Just curious, which dongle do you use? and what did you try?
>
> > Looking for guidance,
> >
> > Thanks !
> > --

*-- *