Unset LOCKDEP and TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Mon Oct 5 02:07:57 EDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 02:24:17PM +1300, vibnwis wrote:

> > I did not say you were an idiot.
>
> I said I was unable to communicate
> > with you. Anybody can read the xenomai mailing list thread, and see
> > that I was answering your mails, and your answers showed that you
> > had not understood my answers. Over and over again.
> >

> i did not say you said i was an idiot as well. I said i was treated like an
> "idiot" for assuming i was not able to follow through. Having said that all
> your links were not able to resolve the issues. Confidently and yet
> impatiently you provided the links thinking of it would be the resolutions,
> would it over confident? Over and over again, you links and suggestions
> don't work.

No, really, no. Re-read the thread. When you first posted your
configure line, I told you "do not put a dash at the end of the
argument to the --host option". You sent 4 or 5 more mails
continuing to pass the wrong arguments to the --host option and CC
variable. In the second mail, I patiently sent you a link in Xenomai
documentation explaining another way what to pass to the --host
option, and a link to the autotools documentation giving you the
detailed explanation for cross-compiling. Instead of following these
links, reading them, doing what they said and what I said, you
continued passing the wrong options, then started assuming that you
were not compiling the right code, and started compiling the wrong
code.

> You blame me for the issues because i do not comprehend you comments.
> Really!

I did not accuse you for not listening me. I said
communicating with you was beyond my competences, so in fact, I
accuse me of not being able to communicate with you. So, I stopped
trying, and told you that I hoped someone else on the xenomai
mailing list would answer you. And somebody probably would have, but
you did not even try.

--
					    Gilles.
https://click-hack.org