Unset LOCKDEP and TRACE_IRQFLAGS_SUPPORT

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Sat Oct 3 09:11:17 EDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 04, 2015 at 01:33:16AM +1300, vibnwis wrote:
> It is a surprise for getting a reply from you, Gilles on this subject which
> I had posed on Xenomai forum and has been treated as if it was coming from
> an  "idiot".

I did not say you were an idiot. I said I was unable to communicate
with you. Anybody can read the xenomai mailing list thread, and see
that I was answering your mails, and your answers showed that you
had not understood my answers. Over and over again.

> Knowing this is not entirely Xenomai forum, I would still like to ask if I
> can get hold of the patch, please? if not, hear from you in
> Xenomai forum.

I do not know what patch you are talking about. If you are talking
about an I-pipe patch, I would suggest you to look at the xenomai
download area, and give you an URL, but you are not going to follow
the URL anyway, as you have done with all the previous ones.

This is my last answer to any of your mails.

--
					    Gilles.
https://click-hack.org