The Eudyptula Challenge - Sending task

Lucas Tanure tanure at linux.com
Tue Mar 31 07:55:00 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Leonardo Ariel Carreras Rodríguez
<zc77leo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am trying to send Task 1. I already verified that my files do what
> they are supposed to.
> I am using mutt to send emails, so I have some questions.
> 1. Because gmail gives an advice about not using less secure apps, I
> am using another email address. Does Little care about the email or
> the ID is enough?

You need to put your ID in the subject, and the email must be the one
that you registered.

> 2. I attached as text using mutt the files that were required, but I
> am not sure if that is ok. An email was sent to Little from that 'new'
> account (not the one from which I started the challenge).

It's ok to attach this way, but the email must be the one that you started.

> 3. How long does it take to know if the task was completed, or at
> least that is waiting for correction?

There is no max time to wait. Just wait until you get the answer.

> Regards,
> Leonardo Carreras

Good Luck!

--