The Eudyptula Challenge - Sending task

Leonardo Ariel Carreras Rodríguez zc77leo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:48:33 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,
I am trying to send Task 1. I already verified that my files do what
they are supposed to.
I am using mutt to send emails, so I have some questions.
1. Because gmail gives an advice about not using less secure apps, I
am using another email address. Does Little care about the email or
the ID is enough?
2. I attached as text using mutt the files that were required, but I
am not sure if that is ok. An email was sent to Little from that 'new'
account (not the one from which I started the challenge).
3. How long does it take to know if the task was completed, or at
least that is waiting for correction?
Regards,
Leonardo Carreras