a good video about programming and software engg in Linux kernel

Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar chambilkethakur at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:48:23 EDT 2015

Hello folks,
This video was shared by Alison to me. Here Dave Chinner talks about some
of the recent events which transpired at lkml and kernelnewbies. I think we
all have witness the said event and some of us have participated in this so
called flame war.
Besides all that, this is a very good video which every kernel newbie
should watch. Infact I am going to point this to anyone who asks the basic
questions like, "I want to be kernel haxor, what do I do?". Feel free to
share and propagate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuVDfSXs-g

--
Thank you