I am new here

Jonathan Jin jjin082693 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:31:07 EDT 2015

Leonardo Ariel Carreras Rodríguez <zc77leo at gmail.com> writes:

> Only to be sure, do you have to write something special to
> little at eudyptula-challenge.org ?

As far as I know, nothing special needed; just something to the effect
of "I'd like to take part in the Eudyptula Challenge."

> Does it take a lot of time? I keep
> not receiving anything for almost an hour.

Unfortunately, this is something that you'll have to get used to; since
the Challenge is run by essentially one man (Little) and a bunch of
scripts, and since there's still, despite those scripts, a heavy amount
of manual work involved on Little's part, wait times can at times be
very long. Case in point, I've been waiting for a response to my
submission to Challenge 6 since mid-January.

--
Jonathan Jin
jjin.me