Get local CPU id

Nicholas Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:52:56 EDT 2015

On March 8, 2015 8:37:23 PM EDT, Anish Kumar <anish198519851985 at gmail.com> wrote:
>You can use ftrace and such.

That only traces file related calls and not interrupts. I stand by either using the proc/interrupts file and updating the refresh rate to 1 second if possible. There may also debugging features that you may use for monitoring interrupts when setting  the kernel's compile options in the menu for debugging.  I am afraid I  don't remember the exact configurations to set through Matwey. Please don't let all the ideas scare you Marley as your question was rather valid and we are trying to answer with only the information given to us.  If can try to resend a more detailed question this would help a lot. Also thanks for helping through Anish and good idea but it doesn't  trace interrupts
directly.
Nick