Beginner in Kernel Development

Raphael Campos Silva raphaelcampos.rp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:02:13 EST 2015

Hello Sahil,

Sorry for the big delay. Have you stuck in brokenthorns tutorial?
About your question... depends on your goals. We get stuck "everytime" in
development process. If you really want to know this things, you should try
again and again.

If you have any doubt about where you have stuck, ask... but try by
yourself first. If you wish, PM me, or ask here.

See you