Kernel development using linux containers (LXC ) ?

Manish Katiyar mkatiyar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:50:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've been playing and reading about control groups and linux
containers recently and was wondering if there are any existing
recipes on how to setup a kernel environment in containers. Google
hasn't been helpful so far (or maybe I'm not searching properly).

I've used VMs for dev in past (Qemu, uml etc.), but looks like it may
be interesting to have it in containers. Given that they share they
same OS image as host, I'm not sure if its possible without making the
host OS crash.

Any suggestions.

Thanks -
Manish