Do you know the bug of EXPORT_SYMBOL()

Abhishek bist ishubist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:41:09 EDT 2015

Hi,
    This is the place where modprobe comes into play .If you have dependent
module the on your module then it is recommended to use modprobe .
After compiling your module run :
1. depmod -a
2. modprobe mod1
3. modprobe mod2

And as far as i know CONFIG_MODVERSION is basically for the module
signature according to which you can't directly insert a .ko file compiled
in another system.