HELP All USEFULL LINK

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Thu Jul 2 17:32:55 EDT 2015

On 2 July 2015 at 22:18, Gnoleba GNOGBO <gnognoleba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Luis.
>
> Can you give somes docs link for the order :
> 2, 3, 1, 4 and 5 please
>
> Thanks
> Gnogbo

I recommend you ask in the specific places of each domain. This mailing
list is about Linux Kernel internals development. We are not experts of
everything.

2:
http://www.tldp.org/
https://wiki.archlinux.org/
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CommunityHelpWiki
Most distributions have good documentation about how to install,
administrate, and do interesting things with it.

3:
Depends on the libraries you want to use:
https://developer.gnome.org/glib/2.44/
http://www.gnu.org/software/bash/manual/bashref.html
http://man7.org/tlpi/

1:
Already mentioned

The above is already a substantial amount of learning time. Once you learnt
this you will have a clearer idea of what you want with 4 and 5, and how to
get the resources for that.

You can't lay down all the resources you will need for the next few years
right now. Consider how quickly things evolve in web development.
Take it one step at a time and be ready to adapt.

Enjoy,
Luis