Intercepting memory mapped files

Kunal Baweja bawejakunal15 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:01:09 EST 2015

Ok for the sake of correctness and robustness of caeser cipher I have made
the suggested changes to it and the code is posted here:
https://github.com/bawejakunal/wrapfs-caeser/blob/master/mmap.c Now coming
back to the actual problem can someone please help me as to why isn't the
encrypted data being written to the files. The printk() statements do show
me the encrypted data though.

*Kunal Baweja*

Undergraduate B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
Birla Institute Of Technology & Science, Pilani
K.K. Birla Goa Campus
+91 9049655665