Intercepting memory mapped files

Kunal Baweja bawejakunal15 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:48:21 EST 2015

Yeah I was trying something similar only but with a much simpler Caeser
cipher function of my own written as below:

void encrypt(char *data, char *encrypted, size_t size)
{
    unsigned int i;
    for(i=0;i<(unsigned int)size;i++)
        encrypted[i] = data[i] + 3;
    printk(KERN_INFO "%s",encrypted);
    return;
}

So in the given code wherever u see the calls to *wrapfs_encrypt*, I have
replaced with my simpler encryption function.

But I am not able to figure out why calling this function creates a
problem, the printk() statement inside the function shows me the correctly
encrypted contents but the file is still blank.

Thanks

*Kunal Baweja*

Undergraduate B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
Birla Institute Of Technology & Science, Pilani
K.K. Birla Goa Campus
+91 9049655665