Building Hello World LSM

Thomas F. J.-M. Pasquier tfjmp2 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 03:43:37 EST 2015

Hi,

I am able to re-build with SELinux now and that's working (using config
from /boot/). However, when building with helloworld LSM it does not seem
to be working. I can indeed see the "Security Framework initialized", but
none of the printk present in my module. I will be doing more test today.

I think LSM should not appear in modprobe as they are not loaded anymore.
Am I missing something or is this correct?

Thanks,
Thomas