Beginner in Kernel Development

Raphael Campos Silva raphaelcampos.rp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:21:11 EST 2015

Hi Sahil,

Another good point to start and really know how the kernel works, is
the "JamesM's kernel development tutorials".
http://www.jamesmolloy.co.uk/tutorial_html/

In this tutorials, you'll understand and practice some details about
the base of the kernel.

The Eudyptula Challenge is very good too.

regards,

> Hi all,
>
> I am using linux since past 9-10 months and have good programming skills in
> C/C++. Since past few weeks i am looking for good source to dive in kernel
> development but could not find the starting point and proper order of
> learning to be followed to join the community. I will be grateful if someone
> could point me in right direction.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Sahil

Raphael Campos Silva
Ciência da Computação - IBILCE Rio Preto - SP
Knowledge, exploit it.