HID Custom Sensor driver in linux kernel

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:42:57 EST 2015

I am reading the HID sensor hub code on lxr
<http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/hid/hid-sensor-hub.c> and
found that there is no driver code for hid custom sensor.Is this driver non
existent.Hid custom sensor is a custom sensor implemented in the device
firmware.
I have a sensor device to which i can talk in windows using hid dlls ,I can
even read custom fields of a custom sensor of a device through windows apis.
I want to do the same in linux.I can read the accelerometer, gyroscope and
magnetometer data through a c application
<https://github.com/pfps/yoga-laptop> in Linux.But I am unable to do so for
a custom sensors due to un-availability of the HID custom sensor
driver.Does it exist or exist by some other name?.
Rgds