Looking for ARM SoC porting guidelines

Mike Thompson mpthompson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:26:49 EST 2015

Hi Luca,

I need to get back to the project.  I got pulled away from the project
during the holidays and haven't had the time to make progress since that
time due to family and work obligations.

I'm currently working on getting a client to help pay for my time working
on this project.  If successful, that will help get things moving much,
much faster.  Crossing my fingers that they go for it.

At least now I have both N32905 and N32926 development boards so I can try
to get a modern kernel for both versions of the SoC.

Mike