Developing environments used for kernel development

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:06:42 EST 2015

I was thinking about back to vim, it starts so fast and has everything you
need in tree letters, and the completion works out of box. I never get the
completion really working with emacs. I remember that was coding with Lua
headers and the completion crashed :( I just give up on it, who needs auto
completion..

I'll give vim a second chance :)

Regards