Windows Vs Linux - Whats the "Reality"

Sasha Mckinsey iamsasha01 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 14:43:25 EDT 2015

Question is how much truth does the statement hold...think with an open mind. Not trying to discriminate one against the other.

Is learning "Linux" just an academic exercise for the passionate ones who want to know the finer details of "working" of Linux where as the real "Practical" world is where the "Windows" is...

Not to offend anyone...just a thought from a newbie who is trying to take off and as the tendency newbies have...they question everything...the status quo...i might be wrong...

On Saturday, 15 August 2015 8:56 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com> wrote:
On 08/15/2015 10:06 AM, Sasha Mckinsey wrote:

> Hi, came across this discussion thread so thought should share it get the views of the community. I dont agree with all the points mentioned fully but some of the points do make sense. Here it is :

what does this have to do with learning Linux Kernel programming?