signals handling in kernel

KASHISH BHATIA kashish.bhatia1989 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:08:43 EDT 2015

I want to write a module which will spawn two kthreads where kthread-1 will
send signal X to kthread-2 and kthread-2 has registered a signal handler to
catch signal X. When the signal X is caught by kthread-2, it will execute
its signal handler.

Just am exploring signal handing and its intricacies, so thought of this
exercise. Is it possible ?

--

Regards,
Kashish Bhatia