What Next After Char, Block, Serial & Parallel Drivers

Sasha Mckinsey iamsasha01 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 15:42:18 EDT 2015

Dear Valdis,Kletnieks

perhaps *YOU* have not read my email *correctly*

I am interested in Network stack and I had an apprehension regarding it so was trying to clarify it.

I guess all *newbies* have this apprehension. Even the pilots from time to time refer to Air traffic control to get latest information, lining up their aircrafts and landing them perfectly.

Hope the Analogy makes sense.

On Wednesday, 12 August 2015 12:20 AM, "Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu" <Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu> wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:48:16 -0000, Sasha Mckinsey said:

> What should be the next steps besides looking for a job.

That's for *you* to decide, not for us to suggest.

Do authors go around asking "What sort of book should I write?" No - because
unless the author was interested in writing a gothic horror book, or
a romance novel, or steampunk, or what have you, it's going to be crap.
And if they *were* interested in writing a book in a given genre, they'd
not be asking for suggestions.

So go back and look at why you're interested in kernel hacking in the
first place, and base *your* answer on that.