How to traverse all file struct

cmqycmqy cmqy-ml at outlook.com
Mon Apr 27 20:58:47 EDT 2015

>> I want to travese(find out) all opened file struct
>Actually, no, you don't.
 Ok,are there no list to manage all file struct,it is really not convenience.
>> i want to find out all process that have open that file.

>>Hint: There's probably a faster way to do it than checking *all* open files.

>>You can probably do even better if you explain *why* you want to find
all processes.  If you find them, what do you intend to do?  (Again, depending I just want to print process info whitch have open a specific file(inode). Then if i want to delete a file in use,i can just kill the process one by one.
>>on what you're trying to do, there's probably an easier way).
Are there a easier way in this scene?