Out of Date Project Ideas on Btrfs

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu Apr 9 18:07:24 EDT 2015

On Thu, 9 Apr 2015, nick wrote:

> Greetings All,

> I have been searching for work related to the btrfs file system. I
> am wondering if there is any that is still valid on the Project
> Ideas page of the wiki as most of it seems out of date to me. The
> only one that seems to be still valid is the Rename syscall new
> parameters needing to be supported by btrfs as most of the others
> including fs_info rather then root object to certain functions as
> parameters seem very out of date to me.

  why do you keep asking about btrfs ***here***? go talk to the btrfs
maintainers, fer gods sake. if you're utterly incapable of using
google, here, let me help:

  https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

rday

p.s. now do you understand the concept of "spoon feeding?" sheesh ...

                        http://crashcourse.ca