Spoon feeding

Kernel Apprentice kernelapprentice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:47:46 EDT 2015

Hello Nick,

> On April 8, 2015 11:18:13 PM EDT, Chinmay V S <cvs268 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Spoon-feeding = Actually explaining to you now what
>> "spoon-feeding" means.
>>
> I know what it means however whenever I ask a question, I always get
> the response do more research.  I  am  wondering if this is due to a
> lack of effort on my part or a misunderstanding that I am putting in
> time but my questions are too open ended.

Judging from what you posted on here so far it's your lack of effort and
the fact that you keep trolling this list with nonsensical requests and
replies that clearly show that you have no technical understanding
whatsoever. This has been talked about too many times.

> Ni5

You're not even capable of spelling your name correctly.

>> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM, Nicholas Krause
>> <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings All, After thinking for a few days I have come to the
>>> conclusion that the communities definition of spoon feeding and
>>> my are different.

Then yours is wrong.

  If