maybe dumb question about RCU

Rock Lee rocklee_104 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 8 07:20:38 EDT 2015

Yeeees, rcu_read_lock() and rcu_read_unlock() calls never spin or block,
nor do they prevent the writer from changing the value of the critical
section concurrently.

I am still confused about this part, sorry. I think this article will
help, although my poor English hasn't make me fully understand it.

http://lwn.net/Articles/262464/