A quick guide to why stand-alone checkpatch patches suck...

Nick Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:47:12 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Bruno Guedes Souto
<brunoguedes at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was a great discussion, until you guys started feeding the troll again.
>
> Can we just stop feeding the troll? He will prob go way...
>
> If every *single* time that Nick posts something you reply to him it will only
> lead to more replies from him saying he will get better, understand what he is
> doing and that he wants to improve his rep with the community. That's his
> standard speech.
>
> BGS

Can I stop being called a troll. I am trying to learn here and improve
my rep and understanding of
the kernel. I would like to help but with this negative light around
me it is much more difficult and
hard to do. I understand the problems I have caused now and would like
to improve my rep with
a tutor or someone who is willing to be my router to the community
until I improve enough to a
member of the community on my own.
Thanks Nick