Issues with Community

nick xerofoify at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:22:15 EDT 2014

After numerous tries at good patches and still failing , I am listening to what you guys stated
about my patches check it applies, grammar and build checks. I am still unable to get a good patch
and would really appreciate it if someone walks me through one good patch as I will learn this will
a tutor and the tutor can help be my router to the community for now in order to start helping me learn
how to be involved correctly and follow the community rules. I am willing to work on my patches if someone
is willing to do this for me and help me improve my taste in the communities mouth.
Thanks,
Nick