Checkpatch Patches

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:45:27 EDT 2014

> I am fixing them first and them sending them out. I am going to listen now and
> only do them correctly.

Nick, you're very close to being banned from kernelnewbies too, so
please give some thought to other people's advise or else this might
be your last email to kernelnewbies.

As a first step, DON'T send patches as attachments, send them INLINE
in PLAIN TEXT. You need to demonstrate an understanding of this basic
instruction or else nobody will be able to help you. And frankly, you
need to stop fixing anything in the kernel till you get some level of
proficiency in basic programming and working collaboratively in
opensource projects.