Checkpatch Patches

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Tue Sep 16 09:13:35 EDT 2014

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, nick wrote:

> I am attaching two check patch patches I wrote in the last few days
> as I am unable to get a reply from the maintainers. Would someone
> please send them off for me.

  oh, and remember how i wrote *explicitly* that the patch message
should match the properties of the patch, and that one should not
claim to be fixing an "error" if what is being rectified is merely a
*warning*?  remember i wrote that?

  take a wild guess as to what nick did in his second patch. go ahead,
guess. you'll never guess.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca