Improve my Rep

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Sep 15 12:36:26 EDT 2014

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Nick Krause wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Anuz Pratap Singh Tomar
> <chambilkethakur at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Nick Krause <xerofoify at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> After issues with the community I am wondering how to improve my rep
> >> and help out more.
> >> I will start out with check patch but if there is other work please
> >> let me known :).
> >>
> > Seriously, you are beyond help.
> > A lot of people have tried to answer your mails, correct your patches and
> > give you correct advice, but you choose to ignore all of that.
> > This behaviour qualifies as either a) Trolling or b) you need medical
> > help(as a lot of people pointed out on LKML).
> > So please seriously stop, I am not sure what are you trying to achieve by
> > posting here, but it is just noise and annoyance to everyone.
> >
> > --
> > Thank you
> > Warm Regards
> > Anuz

>  I am sure I can help. Seems I need to be more careful with my patches.
> Nick

  but this is what you say every single time, without fail, and it's
at the point where i don't believe you actually read what other people
have written. regardless of the excruciating detail from others about
the crappiness of your "patches", your reply is generally little more
than, "i guess i better test my patches more. thanks for the info."

  then you go off, f**k things up even worse, submit more garbage,
people take the time to point that out, again in excruciating detail,
to which you invariably respond (yet again), "gee, i guess i really
should test my patches more. thanks for your patience." and on and on
and on. sometimes, inexplicably, you even add a smiley face as if this
is amusing on some level.

  you never show contrition or even the slightest hint of remorse for
screwing things up as badly as you do, and wasting everyone's time. in
the face of mounting frustration with your incompetence, it's always,
"gosh, i guess i better test my patches more. thanks for the info."
and the cycle continues ...

  prediction? if nick responds to this message, well, you know what i
think he's going to say. le *sigh* ...

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca