Rep Improvement

Hugo Mills hugo at carfax.org.uk
Sun Sep 7 14:06:37 EDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 07, 2014 at 01:26:20PM -0400, nick wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> I seem to be unable to read the list now :(.

   Assuming you're talking about the linux-kernel list, you've
probably been unsubbed by the mailing list software on vger. It does
this if it gets too many errors from your mail server. This can happen
with even a short transient outage that you wouldn't otherwise notice
-- the list software has something of a hair trigger on these matters.
It happens to everyone at some point...

   I would suggest simply resubscribing, and only start worrying about
it if you can't resubscribe.

   Hugo.